HitchDev contains a group of production-ready python libraries with a focus on testing and documentation, built by me, Colm O'Connor.
- Type-safe YAML parser and validator that parses a restricted subset of the YAML spec. I created this to fix, among other issues, the Norway Problem (hacker news discussion).
HitchStory: Testing and Documentation
Type-safe StrictYAML integration tests run from pytest. They can:
Rewrite themselves from program output (command line app)
Autogenerate documentation for you (website)
- Project exemplifying some E2E test best practices on an example Django project.
- Commandlib - invoke UNIX commands with an easy to use, pythonic API.
- ICommandlib - run interactive command line apps in a virtual terminal.
- HitchRunPy - invoke and run snippets of python code.
- OrJi -- Template OrgMode files with Jinja2.