- FEATURE : Save stripshot on IProcessTimeout exceptions.
- FEATURE : Added wait for stripshot.
- FEATURE : Remove sleeps and speed things up.
- BUGFIX : Fix setup.py issues.
- FEATURE : Swap out pyenv for ptyprocess.
- FEATURE : Timeouts on wait_for_successful_exit and wait_for_exit.
- BUGFIX : Undo 'make controlling tty' bugfix.
- BUGFIX : Make icommandlib set up tty correctly.
- MINOR BUGFIX : When 'running', 'exit_code' and 'pid' properties are queried, make sure that they return the correct values each time.
- MAJOR REFACTOR : Stop the timeout exception from killing processes. If that's wanted, the user can do that themselves.
- MAJOR REFACTOR : IProcess now has exit_code.
- MINOR BUGFIX : If the program exited in an expected way before calling kill, raise AlreadyExited.
- MINOR BUGFIX : When send_keys is used at invalid times, raise sensible errors.
- PATCH : REFACTOR : Clarified some variable names.
- MINOR : BUGFIX : When screenshotting after a process has finished simply show the final screenshot.
- PATCH : REFACTOR : Renamed run -> handle.
- MINOR : BUGFIX : Throw proper exception when program has already exited when waiting for a condition.
- MAJOR : REFACTOR : Change where timeouts are set - now on waits only.
- PATCH FEATURE : Handle SIGINT and SIGKILL iprocesses and their children when received.
- MINOR : Handle SIGTERM by killing the process and subprocesses.
- FEATURE : On timeout, ensure process and subprocesses are killed.