- FEATURE : Run python code in different directory to the working directory.
- FEATURE : with_files feature.
- BUGFIX : Deal with not having any modules cleanly.
- FEATURE : Add modules.
- FEATURE : Create working directory specifically for the use of hitchrunpy and drop with_long_strings in favor of with_strings.
- BUGFIX : Read the README correctly in setup.py.
- BUGFIX : .finished was broken, should now be fixed.
- BUGFIX : Fixed timeout bug.
- FEATURE : Able to set environment variables for running python code.
No relevant code changes.
- MINOR : FEATURE : Added timeout on programs that run forever.
- MINOR : FEATURE : Made terminal window that python runs in resizable.
- MINOR FEATURE : No longer profile code in setup - only in code.
- MINOR REFACTOR : Run all of the code in a special function to make the profiling a bit clearer.
- MINOR : Tell if process is running or finished.
- MINOR : Ability to interact with running python processes.
- FEATURE : CProfiling of python code.
- BUGFIX : Removed default timeout on icommand.
- FEATURE : Use icommandlib instead of commandlib to get the output / errors when running python code.
- BUGFIX : Ensure that the latest version of prettystack is being used, otherwise will break.
- FEATURE : Full stack trace displayed when the wrong exception occurs.
- BUGFIX : Fixed python 2.7.x bug and improved test framework to be able to test running code in that environment.
- FEATURE : Added nicely formatted stack traces to unexpected exceptions.
- FEATURE : Expectations are now operated solely upon result objects.
- BUGFIX : Test for exiting immediately if there is a code failure.
- BUGFIX : Exit immediately if exit occurs during setup code.
- BUGFIX : Unicode characters to be handled correctly in long strings.
- FEATURE : Matching function for exceptions.
- FEATURE : Long strings.
- FEATURE : When an unknown exception type is raised, still print message.
- FEATURE : Allow nameless exceptions and exceptions without text to be expected.